Saturday, 2 May 2020

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - April 2020

We have another lovely Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge! There may be a few gaps due to the current world situation, but we're still doing our best to keep this chain of crafty friendship wrapping the globe as best we can!

Our options for April were:



Theme options: The Movies, hats, friendship

Product/Technique: Glitter or brads.

I got very excited with the 'hats' option and knew immediately which stamp I'd be reaching for!


This is a real oldie from Hero Arts but isn't she just gorgeous? I masked her and then added a background using my favourite stencil and some lovely Versa Cube chalk ink.

My recipient for this month was Joanne in Northumberland, UK. I was thrilled to receive this fabulous card from my sender, Hilary


Isn't it a beaut? You can read all the details about how she made it here

The May Challenge sign up is still open and we'd love you to come and play along.

Stay safe.

6 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Love that hat and matching earrings, very clever background too xx

Pajalu said...

Jo these are both gorgeous cards. I love yours especially. You have inspired me to check out the challenge. I had forgotten about it.

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome card Jo. Love the background and love that hat!

Angelnorth said...

She’s currently looking handsome on the shelf in my kitchen - thanks Jo! Stamps of retro women presumably had to have a hat by law at some point, I used one too. Love the stencilled background on yours and the little earring detail - it’s a lovely card!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful card Jo, very elegant!!

Greta said...

What a cool card you made, Jo--beautiful image & stenciling! That Hilary does beautiful work! Lucky you got that neat card this month!