Hi there crafters and welcome to another fun, snarky challenge from the sisterhood! As you can see Edna is decked out in full Southern Belle style and obviously about to head to her debutante ball.
I know yellow isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm definitely growing in my appreciation of this sunshiny colour!
I needed a belated birthday card so I inked-up this fabulous VLVS Wagnerian lady and paired her with a computer-made sentiment. The background is a fabby new stencil from Funky Fossil.
The inside looks like this:
I was inspired in my choice of stamp/theme by the current challenge over at Time Out Challenges:
There are some great cards in their linky gallery and the DT inspiration cards are fab.
The sisters have created some brilliant cards and we have a fabulous guest queen too, so why not head on over and take a look!
Stay safe!




14 comments:
So funny, love this card!
LOL! Hilarious Jo! LOVE your stamped lady and her singing!!! What a great card and I am sure your recipient of this awesome card will love it!!! (fabulous coloring BTW!). ((HUGS)) Helen
She certainly has impressive skills. Fab and fun card. HUgz
Such a fun card Jo.
I love the combination of sentiments and of course, the opera star! VLVS is not a company I'm familiar with so I'm gonna go do some snooping around. *wink* Fabulous card!
Super card, love that image and nicely coloured. I love that sentiment, Great inside and I'm sure it doesn't matter if it is late, a handmade card is worth the wait.
Love it!!
Extended birthday celebrations are the best!
That wagnerian lady makes me smile big time! Fun card. I also love the stenciling! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!
I love this! How do I never see the potential of some of these stamps when I'm scrolling through VLVS? Love the background you created for her and the sentiment is perfection.
What a hilarious card Jo. Love it.
Hilarous!! Love that voluptuous Wagnerian lady in her beautiful costume! Fabulous card, Jo! Rosi x
where on earth do you get inspiration for all your hilarious sentiments!? I can’t think of a more perfect one for this image and when a belated birthday greeting is in order. Love it!
Love this so much!! The sentiments are hilarious and the opera singer image is spectacular. It has so much detail and you've coloured her perfectly. Love all the yellow behind her, like a stage spotlight and the soft stenciled yellow is so pretty too. Glorious card and I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT!
WOW! this is one fabulous card...love that sentiment and your coloring and images are incredible. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!
Post a Comment