It's my final appearance as Surprise Party Guest at Seize the Birthday - boo hoo!
I want to thank Nancy and the guys for inviting me as I've had a blast and loved every minute.
The challenge for the next two weeks is 'Watercolouring'. To be honest, I haven't yet produced a water coloured card that I like. 😢 It's a technique I love but need to practise, so I decided to 'cheat' and go for a smoochy, watercolour background for my little Kraftin' Kimmie bookworm. After stamping the sentiment I ran the background through the Cuttlebug.
I very much hope you'll play along with this challenge and leave lot's of love for the DT crew when you visit.


18 comments:
Love your background, great card.
Great Dotted background with those pretty colors
Sweet little bookwook, Jo - just love how you colored her and the fun dotted background!!
Well, that is still watercoloring and I loved your kool background. I love that you picked up the lilac color on her shoes and Shirt too. This is adorable. Thanks so much for being a great Surprise Party Guest at Seize the Birthday.
There's colour, there's water, it's not cheating! And it's a fun card. It's been great having a sistah joining the party!
Great card Jo. Love the background and your little reader is really cool.
Hiya, hope you are well. Love your smoochy background, really cool.
Take care, Liz x
Your background is so pretty, love it. A cute image too. Thanks for being our special party guest on STB.
Love the background you have created Jo, perfect backdrop.
Jo, allow me to introduce you to one perfectly water colored card... YOURS!
Fun. cute. and just the smooshy style I adore!
=]
Watercoloring is something that takes work that is for sure and I am still in that arena myself. The smooshing technique is such a fun technique with great results! Your card is fabulous and the circle EF was a great addition! You have been a delightful guest and I can't thank you enough for being so easy to work with! Take care and come by and see us when you have time! HUGS!
Your background is so fun!! I LOVE the embossing on this. I had to read your post because I thought the dots were made with texture paste!!
I am not great at watercolor myself. It takes too much time and I often make horrible mistakes right at the end to ruin my project!
No one ever said what needs to be watercolored, so its just perfect for a watercolor theme! O love the look of so many colors in the background, and with the embossing, it looks just perfect! Thank you for being a perfect guest for the last two weeks!
Perfect watercolor background!
That’s my kind of watercoloured background, and I love that you embossed it. It was great to have you as our surprise party guest 🙂
I think this is perfect, I love the watercolour look and the ink blending look but I am pants at it, I watch people do it with ease like spreading butter, mine is just clumps of colour that never blends, yours is amazing, I especially love the texture you have created with the embossing folder, gorgeous hugs Pops x
This is a gorgeous watercoloured background, love the aded texture from the embossed dots, cool image too! Thankyou for being our party guest Jo, Cathy x
This is a wonderful smooshy background. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us and being an amazing guest!
Post a Comment