Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 27 June 2020
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #163 - W is for Water
Poor Edna, she looks remarkably calm considering she's about to get her hair really, really wet!
We're all about W is for Water for the next fortnight over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
For my card I went with watercolouring for the background and a simple, water conservation slogan. The gorgeous cocktail images are from Jane's Doodles.
I added a few diamantes to the sentiment circle as it looked like it needed a little extra something.
My sistahs have gone to town with this theme, so please head on over and join the watery fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Oh my gosh Jo! I LOVE that water colored background!!! And those cocktail glasses.... awesome! Perfect for our water challenge!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen
Love the cocktail of colours with the cocktail theme - fun card Jo!
Such a good idea this, also wine would work!! Love everything about your card, next to the message your background is stunning!!
Ohhhhhhh awesome!
Love this sistah!
The colours...and of course that sentiment, that's just good advice, very environmentally sound!
Just love your cocktail background, Jo - makes me thirsty just looking at it!! The little gems add the perfect finishing touch to your sentiment circle!!
Love this Jo. The white resist is so effective against the splashy colours. Not that I suggest you resist any drink with an umbrella in it LOL. Hugz
I like thr enviornmental themem great card!!
Love your beautiful background and I'm all for a good cocktail!
Great card, love your backgrounds.
Gorgeous background! Drinking alcohol instead of water is just a way to say sanitized and safe, right?
Oooh love this Jo, your background is fabby!
Great background and love the sentiment. A really fun card.
Beautiful background and great design and a funny sentence!!
Haha! Love it,
Post a Comment