Friday, 2 October 2020

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - September 2020

It's time for the September 2020 Card Chain Challenge Reveal! 

We had 30 fabulous participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month. Bringing the total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants to an amazing 3,107.   
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Color Palette Option


Sketch Option


Theme Options: 
Steampunk / Birds / Friendship
 
Product / Technique Options:  
Sequins / Shaped card (not a square or rectangle)

I went with the colours and the themes of birds and friendship for my card, which flew across the world to Elena in Ohio, USA. I love this sweet, bespectacled owl from Funky Fossil and hope Elena does too.


My sender for the month was Linda G in Michigan who is celebrating the wonderful Fall colours with her card.

If you'd like to take a look at the full Reveal or to join our October Challenge please head here



7 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Super adorable little owl card Jo...nice stencilled background too, hugs and stay safe Robyn

papierelle said...

I love this little owl and your beautiful card!! Gundi

Suze said...

I love the sentiment. Lovely card Jo and a beautiful card from Linda C too.

HilaryJane said...

Love that owl and the wonderful background, a great card xx

Dawn T said...

What an adorable owl Jo. It's gorgeous.

Annerieke said...

Great card you made! I love the background, the owl and quote.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little owl, Jo! Had to laugh - I'd started my reveal post early so had the final number wrong and didn't notice til I read your post!! Thanks - had to go back and correct mine... Anyway, love your owl atop the stenciled background!!