It's time for Challenge #46 over at Christmas Kickstart. It's hard to believe that this is the third year I've run this challenge and I'm so grateful to everyone who drops by, offers encouragement and plays along. Thank you all.
To get this 2021 show on the road I'm delighted to be joined once again by my crafting partner in crime Gail from Crafty Nomad.
I coloured a piece of kraft card with some white ink before adding some Sizzix goodies. The white wreath is cut from sparkly card and looks lovely IRL.
Our theme for this month, yes, we're going monthly for 2021, is:
Challenge #46 - Such a Deer!
You can see Gail's adorable card by heading here.
Here's what I made - don't you just love the expression on the face of this Stamping Bella Oddball Reindeer?
My next card is very different:
Rudolph wishes you all a very Happy New Year and is delighted to share his first Random Raffle Prize of 2021.
Why not head on over and join the fun! BTW, the challenge has now gone monthly so there's even longer to play along.





9 comments:
Your deer looks really unimpressed by it all. He's probably worn out after al the festive fun. I'm sure he will perk right back up in time for christmas, cos you know it's coming!!!!!! Thanks for letting me elf-out again Jo. HUGZ
Hee hee, love that he has a separate Santa hat for each ear and the kraft and white one looks so elegant - both lovely! Congrats on starting year three, I’ll try to get here more often this year.
Just love both cards, Jo, but must admit to being partial to the white wreath with the pair of deer :) Looks like a fun challenge - I'll try to not to wait to the last minute to play along!!
what a great idea for this challenge. Love your two cards.
Beautiful cards!
Year three, that's terrific, Jo! What a great pair of cards for this challenge - they show how vast the variety of cards with this theme can be.
Third year??!! I still think of it as new....must be one of those signs of aging like the police looking like schoolkids. Anyway, I love seeing your two different styles of deer on two fabulous cards.
Another great challenge. Your first card is so fun and cute. Your second classy and beautiful.
I love all kinds of reindeer styles, it’s actually my favorite Christmas item. I could do with some more, like the hilarious one on your first card. Your second card is really beautiful. With you going monthly I will have a chance of being able to join regularly:)
Post a Comment