Here I am, as promised, with my final card for Challenge #113 over at Lost Coast.
I had heaps of fun making this card!
This cute little guy is Strange Bird from Unity and the die cut is a beauty from Stamplorations. I'm sorry to say that the embossing folder, which is a lovely leaf pattern, is an oldie and I've lost the details.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing this little trio - I've had fun making and sharing them with you. Lost Coast is a lovely, inspiring challenge blog and deserves many more followers and entrants, so please head on over and take a look. There will be a new challenge starting very soon!
Take care and keep safe.

5 comments:
What a cute bird! At first I thought it was an owl but now I"m not so sure??? Doesn't matter, I still love him and his funky hat! Nice layering for your background also. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
Oooh, that looks like a festival hat to me! Great quirky bird, love the die cut sentiment - fun card Jo!
Hi Jo, that is a lovely way to use that beautiful die cut. The owl is cute and perfect perched up there. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
Love this card and the cute owl is fabulous!
Darling owl, Jo - so cute atop the sentiment!!
Post a Comment