Thursday, 21 January 2021

There's Gnomebody Like You!



Just look who got inked up to  join the current fun at Lost Coast Designs! I do love this fabulous fellah from Jane's Doodles.


I smooshed Distress Inks on watercolour card for a quick and easy background, then added the gnome image and some washi tape, and called it job done!

I just noticed this over at LCD; sounds like a great offer! And they have the cutest gnomes in the shop.


Stay safe and keep crafting!

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

absolutely ADORABLE!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable gnome, Jo, and I love the blended background with the bits of washi!! I really should pop over and buy some more gnomes at LCD, they really are super cute!!

Angelnorth said...

He looks like he’s having a good old boogie! Love the background and the placement of the stars is perfect!

Robyn Oliver said...

Brilliant Jo, love your wizard gnome and that great saying, perfect background too Robyn

Lindsey said...

This gnome is a cutie! Love the card.

Laurie said...

Such a sweet card and sentiment. Love the gnome and your wonderful blue background that you have created. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Riet Harikini said...

Great wizard card, love it. thanks for joining us at Lost coast designs.

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jo, what a great background for your gnome! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs, and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Jo.

ionabunny said...

He's magic. Fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing our sale and for joining the gnome fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz