We have another couple of weeks to run with this challenge until it ends on February 28th. Just because February 14th has come and gone doesn't mean we have to put away the red and pink card or the heart patterned embossing folders!
Meet Alice Girl from Picket Fence Studios and her heart embossing folder panel from Papermania called Checkmate. She was a joy to colour.
I also thought I'd share this masculine Valentine's Day card using the same folder to show how different colourways can create a totally different look!
Gail, GDT Joanne, and I really hope you'll come and join the fun before the end of the month.

8 comments:
LOve them both, Jo!! and especially love that wonderful Checkmate embossing folder. I stand like your Alice at every sunny window in the house!
I'll be over soon!! xx
=]
Two great cards. Anesha
fabulous cards Jo. I must get my a-into-g and get a card made for this challenge
Two fab cards Jo, Alice looks like she’s standing behind a lovely tiled wall and those specs are great fun with their translucent lenses!
Love your embossing folder Jo, and that specs card is so funny... I spend 90% of time in the supermarket in a foggy haze ;)
Great to see how you used this embossing folder for both a feminine and a masculine design. Both awesome, but the masculine is one I feel stands out from the crowd of valentine’s cards, quite possibly my favorite one this year!!
I love seeing these two different looks with the folder- both great!
Two fab cards with that checkerboard heart ef, Jo - just love them both!!
Post a Comment