Saturday, 6 February 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #178 - N is for No.

 

Ok, Edna, we get the message! What a great graphic - I think I'd like this on a t-shirt.

I was in the mood for bright and cheery when I made this - can you tell? I used a lovely stencil called Tumbling Hearts from Newton's Nook and paired it with a sentiment from Ink Road which I stamped in a nice, bright ink at the foot of the card.


The sistahs have done an amazing job with this theme and would love you to come and join the fun!

9 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all those gorgeous hearts Jo! So bright and cheery! Awesome!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

CinnamonSally said...

Such a bright and cheery card Jo.

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous work with this stencil! Definitely bright and cheery - and a remarkably cheery take on the theme, too! ;)

Dawn T said...

such a happy card. Love the sentiment!

Di said...

Love this card Jo and did laugh at the sentiment! Thank you for your sweet comment in the Snippets Playground - look forward to you joining in. And I promise to come back and play again in Let's Squash It - where do the days go to?

Hugs

Di xx

Pia S said...

This is as bright and cheery as it can get. Brilliant ombré effect, fantastic sentiment.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh your hearts are gorgeous Jo, brilliant sentiment too, looks fab stamped in pink! Hope all is good with you xx

JulieP said...

This is gorgeous and boy do I wish I'd had that stamp. ROFL!!!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhh love the stencil and the cascading colours!
Beautiful!
And that sentiment is perfection :)