Thursday, 18 March 2021

Black and White

I love making black and white cards, so was delighted to find that Color Hues Challenge #14 has Black and White as the current theme. 


I broke out my newest stamp set (thanks to my mail person for helping me acquire this!) and got her inked-up. Isn't she fun? She's an older image from Mary Engelbreit and I love that little bit of 'tude that she's got going on.


I used a tiny snippet of design paper (Which I've been hoarding for about ten years) to give her something to stand on. I think this qualifies my card to go play at Pixie's Snippets Playground again for Challenge #398. 

What a fun challenge this is, and Di is such a lovely host. I'm just sorry it took me so long to find my way there!

I'm heading to the post box and then back into the craft room for the rest of the day. Keep crafting and keep safe everyone! 
 

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's great that we gave you an excuse to ink up this new fun set right away! Love the card, and it's perfect in black and white. Best sentiment, too. :D Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Dawn T said...

Just delightful Jo. Love the black and white - it looks awesome.

CinnamonSally said...

Great card Jo and so different in Black and White, love the cute sentiment too!

ionabunny said...

Love this Jo. Awesome design and 'tude. Hugz

Chris Dring said...

Your mail person rocks! LOL! This is so much fun! Love it!
BTW, received your card in the mail yesterday!

Di said...

What a fun card Jo! I do love the words, so true! And how kind of you to say such nice things about the Playground. Thank you for coming back to play with us!

Hugs

Di xx

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, love it! Never trust a person who doesn't like cake ;)

Nancy said...

Love your new set with her bit of attitude and all! Looks great in a clean black and white card! Thanks for participating at Color Hues, we sure do appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Color Hues Challenge!