I played for the first time a couple of weeks ago and love the idea of using up those little snippets of paper and card, so here I am joining the fun again. Thanks to Di for the lovely welcome, which was such a sweet surprise!
My card uses some leftover yellow dotty card. I was so lucky that I had just enough to cut a circle and a tiny sentiment strip. I thought the dots would be a fun contrast with the bunting of the embossing folder.
I coloured adorable Edna (Edna Needs A Martini by Stamping Bella) and added lashings of Wink of Stella to her rose, martini, shoes and wings. Such a fun way to use up snippets and scraps.
So, stay safe and keep crafting everyone!

6 comments:
This is adorable Jo. Love the yellows
Such a fun card Jo , I love that dotty paper it really lifts the card and shows off Edna!!
Super cute card, love the bright yellow and the great image.
Hey I think I have a snippet of that same polka dot paper!! LOL OH Edna does make me smile - darling, Jo!
=]
Fab fun card Jo, I love those Edna stamps. Di is an absolute sweetie isn't she X
Love Edna and this is such a fun card Jo! I do like how you pulled it all together with the spotty paper - I had a dress made (by me) from mustardy yellow material with big white dots on many years ago. Brought back happy memories!
Hugs
Di xx
Post a Comment