Thursday, 25 March 2021

Playing in Pixie's Snippets Playground again.

I'm back with a little card I created for Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #399. This challenge is a special Ruby's Challenge, so it's a must-play for me.



My snippet this time is a small piece of striped card left over from creating little boxes for the reminder post over at Let's Squash It! 


Turned out the stripy card had a couple of score marks in it (which I didn't notice at first) and so to disguise them I ran it through my Cuttlebug in a Distressed Lines Embossing Folder by Creative Expressions. The background is a paisley design EF from Cuttlebug I've had since just before the dinosaurs went extinct. The little bunny stamp is from Stampin' Up and is dated 2006; I think this is the first time it's seen ink. I decided not to add a sentiment.

Di has a gorgeous prize donated by Lynne for Challenge #399. Lynne and I have very similar taste in stamps, (and have cost eachother a fortune over the years) so I'm waving at Di and saying 'yes, I'd love to be in the draw, please!'

If you'd like a peek at the boxes I made, here they are. 



They make a nice set with the matching card. 

The Let's Squash It! Challenge Boxing Clever with Floral Embossing lasts until March 31st. Our fabulous guest, Robyn, has crafted up a storm for this challenge, so why not drop byget inspired and play along!


3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great snippets card using the bits left from making those lovely boxes for the squash challenge

Dawn T said...

Cute card using your snippet.

Di said...

Really lovely to see you back in the Playground Jo! Apologies for not entering Squash It - time is just slipping away each day here.Love your card and the juggling bunny - no sentiment needed there ;)

Hugs

Di xx