Another utterly brilliant graphic from Sister Lee can only mean one thing... Yes, it's time for another challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
This challenge is all about LAYERS, and I couldn't resist getting a little punny with this one: chickens/hens/layers - geddit?
The layers are layered, so I've got it covered from all angles! These very sweet hens are Picket Fence Studios.The Sisterhood went off in many different directions for this challenge and I know you'll love their creations, so please come and take a look!

15 comments:
Love this!!! awesome use of the "layers" fabulous card too.
Love your hens. Hugz
Another brilliant think-outside-the-box card! Love it!
He he he he now THAT is a great interpretation of the challenge!
I never ever would have thought of that!
Love your "layers"
Very clever Jo, love your layers!!great card!
LOL!!!! Chickens/hens/layers .... hilarious!!! LOVE your layered chickens!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen
ALL CAPS GOTTA TELL YOU THAT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS CARD, AND YOUr PUN!! Oh, gosh it's the best!
=]
I am SO glad you went where I didn't!!! (It's mostly my lack of chicken stamps, lol.) The papers you picked are perfect hen colours, too! Love this.
fantastic Jo. Love the layers and love the whole card.
Lol there's going to be some fun when the girls actually do get back in town ;) Love your chooks, I'm very partial to a chicken stamp but I must resist....!!!
I bet you’re one of those people who comes up with river names when faced with crossword clues about flowers! Fun card and of course I’m now singing an updated version of Thin Lizzy in my head, thanks Jo!
Love this card!!!
Cluck, cluck -I love those hens!! ...and how you interpreted the challenge! Rosi x
Oh what a perfect interpretation of the word "layers". Brilliant!
Jane
I am embarrassed to admit that this punny connection was lost on me the first time I saw your card. Now of course I think its absolutely brilliant!
Post a Comment