Hi, Happy Monday and Happy International Women's Day to you all!
Today, I got to play in one of my favourite challenges: Seize the Birthday.
It's my friend's birthday next week and as she's a dog lover I thought I'd put a pup on her card!
Take care, everyone.

10 comments:
Adorable image! Great card. Anesha x
I just love green and your background is gorgeous. what a sweet puppy too xx
How cute! It's one of my many favorites from MFT!
A darling little doggie card. Made me smile.
Hi Jo this is smashing I love that adorable image also the lovely background a super make
hugs
lorraine x
Adorable little pup and cool sentiment to go, fab card Jo.
This is adorable! I love your little pup - and that background is spectacular! Thanks for linking this up at Seize the Birthday!
Cute little pup Jo, such a sweet card.
What an adorable birthday card for a dog lover! Great background and I love that you added the vellum circle for the sweet puppy! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!
This card would make anyone smile...whether or not they love dogs! That little vellum circle is the perfect accent, while not distracting the eye from the pup or great background. Love this.
Post a Comment