Saturday, 21 August 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #192 - H is for Hormonal

 


Poor Edna, I feel for her, I really do!

It's all about HORMONES this fortnight over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Love 'em or hate 'em we are all subject to whims of our body's chemical messengers.


I dug out a couple of VLVS stamps for this challenge and paired them with an off-centre glittery frame and a gell print background for a little menopausal fun. 

I'm also delighted to be linking to the current challenge over at Lost Coast - Face On.


This is a great challenge site and really doesn't get the recognition I think it deserves. 

The Sisters are playing H is for Hormonal for the next two weeks and would love you to come and join us!



15 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super card love the background and the off center frame it just added to the "crazy" during those times I couldn't stand to be with myself, lol.

R's Rue said...

I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo sorry I haven't been to see you before but I have now remedied that, lol, your card made me smile big time, I, like most women, have been there and done that, lol, super card great image and background I have never heard of this challenge must go have a look
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jo, such fun! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Lindsey said...

We sisters do all seem VERY inspired by this challenge! :D You paired your image and sentiment perfectly, and your background is gorgeous. Perfect!

Laurie said...

Such a funny stamp and the perfect sentiment to go with it. Love your background as well. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Tristan said...

Outstanding card Jo. Love your stencilled background, your screaming lady and that sentiment.

Dawn T said...

Awesome Jo. a great snarky card.

Helen said...

LOVE that image you used Jo! Perfect for our challenge! And your background is awesome! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Angelnorth said...

Great Gelli print Jo and what a fabulous image for the snark theme, fantastic card! I’m hoping to join LCD before the end of this one, too.

Pia S said...

Oh yeah, she looks like a crazy lady for sure. I think it's a cool, fun design, and loving the background as well!

Donna said...

Love everything about this!!!
The background, the image, the sentiment - the reality lol
Nicely done sistah!

HilaryJane said...

I recognise that expression! Really lovely background too xx

Lynne in NI said...

Urgh I 100% relate to your crazy lady card, she needs some HRT by the look of her!

ionabunny said...

This is so me!!!! Gorgeous stamp and background. Love the perspective and the sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge! Hugz