It's time for another fabulous reveal over at Card Chain Challenge.
As always, the challenge was to make a card using at least one of options on offer. This month we played with:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Movie Magic / The Sea / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Vellum / Stamping
Here's the card I sent to Tina in Slovenia.
I used a cute MFT set called Gill Friends. I do miss Torico's Birdie Brown range over at MFT, there's just something so appealing about her illustration style.
I was delighted to receive this amazing card from Joanne. I love seahorses, and this one is a beaut.




5 comments:
What an adorable sea themed card for a gillfriend, Jo!! Gorgeous ink blending and I love the sun rays coming in!!
What a great card Jo. Love how the sun is shining into the sea and those cute fish xx
This is adorable Jo. I like how both you and Joanne opted for the sea theme!
Just beautiful Jo. Lovely card.
Two cute gilfriends blowing bubble kisses at each other - love the suns rays piercing the water from above and the pretty flora growing up from the bottom of the sea! xx
Post a Comment