Tuesday, 7 September 2021

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #54 - Funny Ho, Ho!



There's another new challenge starting today over at Christmas Kickstart and I'm delighted to be joined by the very lovely Anesha M from Crafting Queen!




Our theme for this month is:

Challenge #54 - Funny Ho, Ho!

We'd like to see comical, amusing, funny Christmas cards. There may be a 'Ho, Ho!' in the title, but your card doesn't have to feature Santa; Santa's are entirely optional for this challenge!


My card uses Art Impressions stamp - Cheers To You! This fun set seems to be out of stock everywhere, so I've linked to something vaguely similar. The beautiful background stamp is W Plus 9 - Merriest Snowflake, which also features on my second card. I used a cute sentiment die from Stamplorations for the centre of this and added a stamped sentiment that has been sitting in my stash for a while. 


Rudolph has chosen with another gorgeous Random Raffle Prize. For this challenge he's chosen a very cute 'naughty but nice' sentiment from Crafter's Companion. Nice work, Rudolph!
I very much hope you'll join Anesha and me and come and play along!

12 comments:

Dawn T said...

Hilarious Jo. Great cards.

coldwaters2 said...

Two brilliant, fun, festive cards Jo love them both
hugs
lorraine x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two great cards with such humor, Jo - really giggled for both of them!! Can't wait to play along - I have the perfect set!

Barbara Godden said...

Both your cards are great, love the AI lady and sentiment, the second card sentiment is funny too. great inspiration,,

I Card Everyone said...

OH Oh I do love a funny Christmas card - Jo you have aced this challenge!! What a fabulous card - blitzened, indeed!
=]

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, I've been thinking about that Blitzened chic all day - but your link doesn't direct me to her! and would love to know where the 'nobody likes...' sentiment comes from, while I at it! lol Help! xx
=]

Lindsey said...

Excellent cards, both worthy of a good laugh! I will do my very best to play along!

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely cards, they are wonderful. I love the the first on really fun. Thank you for having me as a guest elf. Hugs Anesha x

Pia S said...

Someone commented on my blog that I seem to love stamps with drinking women. I know I do, just didn't know how obvious it was:) Love this one, not part of my own stash (and from comment I might not need any more). So fun! Your second one looks traditional at first, until you read what's on that blue banner, haha!

ionabunny said...

Oh she's wonderful and I love how she is larger than life breaking out over the edge of the frame. Cool fun card. Hugz

Lynne in NI said...

Lol love your sozzled Mrs Claus and the colouring on your 2nd is sooo pretty!

Arlene said...

I LOVE both your cards! So fun, cute, and just my style!