The sistahs have been having a great time creating cards for our newest challenge: P is for Paper Piecing!
Similar stamps to the coffee loving gal can be found at Art Impressions Hot Java, but I've yet to spot anything similar to Impression Obsession Smell the Coffee, which is such a pity as it's a great set.
I hope you'll come and play along with us!


8 comments:
Such a true sentiment! LOL! LOVE your paper pieced card Jo! Have a super week! ((HUGS))
We will see if it becomes fashionable again with how many join us right?, Great job with the challenge that is a really great image and paperpieced beautifully. And of course the sentiment too.
I love paper piecing too, Jo! What a darling card you've made with the dotted jumper & plaid cup - sooooo cute!!
I hope it makes it way back into fashion because I love it too. Reminds me of the paper dolls I used to cut out as a child. This is fabulous!
Love this card!!! I wonder sometimes why companies retire such great sets. Your paper piecing is terrific!
An awesome card Jo. Love the entire thing. And your paper piecing is perfect.
Great card, love the paper piecing. So sorry for your loss. Things are a bit stressful as our older cat is getting very stressed with the new kitten around. Anesha
I love paper piecing too!!
Love love love this sistah :)
Post a Comment