I'm on the blog over at Let's Squash It! today to remind all you good people that there's still time to play along with our current, fun challenge!
A couple of weeks ago I decided to play around with this theme for our Technique Time post.
Here's one of the pieces that I produced by combining a Funky Fossil stencil and an EF from Creative Expressions called Distressed Lines.
After having already done the creative 'stuff' it only took a few minutes and this sweet die set from Simon Says Stamp to produce this card.
We've got sixteen gorgeous cards in the linky gallery thus far, but would love to see yours there too, so why not come and join the party!

1 comment:
Wow Jo, this is so effective! That modern font has turned the stencilled and embossed panel into something so fresh and new! Vicky x
PS Thank you for the follow! Thought I was following you too but it seems not lol! Have remedied that :)
Post a Comment