Saturday, 27 November 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #199 - Y is for Yuletide

 


Do we have the best Graphics Goddess or what? Yes, it's official The Sisterhood and Queen Justene are playing Y is for Yuletide, and doing it in fabulously snarky style! 

For my card I combined a festive Gelli Press print, a VLVS image and a fun, boozy MFT sentiment.  


The hat comes from Santa in this Mama Elephant set.

I'm also going to share this card - it's a commission, and therefore not snarky, but I thought I'd drop it into this post as I'm quite pleased with the background.

I hope you'll drop by and take a peek at the fabulous cards created by Justene and my teamies.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fab backgrounds on both!
Very nicely done sistah(and I always hope for some vodka in my stocking!!)

Unknown said...

These are fantastic, Jo! 💕 I especially love the gel print backgrounds! Awesome cards!! 😁 (This is Justene, btw...I can’t seem to get Google to publish my comments with my name - it keeps publishing’s anonymously- I’m very tech-challenged! Lol )

Dawn T said...

Fabulous cards Jo. Great Gelli plate backgrounds.

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome backgrounds great cards, oh do I need some time to work with my gelli plate.

Helen said...

LOVE the festive Yuletide cards Jo!! Super cool backgrounds!!!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen