Wednesday, 10 November 2021

You're my Snow Buddy!

 Hello to all you lovely people out there in Cardland.

I had such a fun time playing with my BB MFT stamps the other day that I thought I'd whip up another card in the same style. I used the same cardmaking ingredients, but changed the Santa image for this cute little girl and her pup.

My SoSS teamie, Lindsey, created this adorable card for Happy Little Stampers, so I thought I'd follow her lead and play along. HLS November Challenge is:


The DT cards for this challenge are adorable and the gallery is filling up with some beautiful makes. 

I'm also playing at the rather fabulous CAS Christmas Card Challenge as their last theme of 2021 is Christmas Critters.


They have some beautiful cards to see over there too, so it's time to grab a cuppa and go enjoy some blog visiting! 

Have a happy day!

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jo I adore that little pup and his girl! xx
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring on these super cute images, Jo! I love how you added the border to your design, too ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

Christine said...

awe such a cute image with the little girl and her puppy :). thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas xx

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute card Jo.

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is so cute, Jo! The adorable BB girl and her puppy pop against the night sky! Love the way you placed them at the bottom corners. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!
Hideko xx

Loll said...

Adorable card Jo!! Love the sweet little girl with your super cute snow buddy!! Great colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!