It's the 17th of the month and therefore time to offer a little more inspiration for Challenge #16 - Under the Sea.
For my card I used my newest piece of equipment - this gorgeous embossing folder! Isn't it a beauty? It's by a company I've not bought from before and the depth of the embossing is fabulous. The fish are from a favourite Birdie Brown set from MFT.
We've not had many takers as yet for this challenge so I hope this card helps give you a little creative nudge and encourages you to come and join the fun!
I'm linking-up this card over at Lost Coast Design as it's one I'm planning to give to my hubby. LCD are currently playing with masculine cards as their theme.
5 comments:
Just fabulous Jo. Lovely card. I really must give this challenge a go.
What a fun card Jo! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs, and have a very happy week, Sue xx
A fabulous sea scene Jo and gorgeous colours!
I nearly doubled my EF count after Christmas but that's still only 5 folders LOL - I'm working on it!! Vicky x
How cute! Love the sentiment and the fish. Great background too! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast design Challenge!
Love that waves folder and the cute fish. Gorgeous colours as well. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
Post a Comment