Hi there! I think Edna's looking very calm and relaxed against a beautiful backdrop as she invites you to play G is for Gel Printing.
I'm a fairly recent convert to the art of Gel printing, but I have to say that I love the process and rather enjoy it's messy, randomness.
Here's what I made for this challenge...
Don't you just love this little Janet Klein AALL&Create gal and her pup?
Here's the inside:
Fran and The Sistahs really hope you'll come on over and play along for this fun challenge!
10 comments:
Great background and super cute images, great design and colours. (I haven't ventured into the really messy part)
I haven’t tried this technique myself, but I do like how this background turned out. And I absolutely love the cute pair and the fun sentiment.
So cute Jo. Great background. I must hunt out some of the stack of gel backgrounds I've made in the past and turn them into cards.
He he he love that sentiment!
Very nicely done sistah
Not had my gel plate out in ages - I should fix that! Great background for your sassy pair and a fabulously snarky sentiment Jo, love it!
This is delightful! Gorgeous gel print, love the girl and her dog, and of course your sentiments!
This made me smile Jo! Love the cute girl and her pup against your swirly background. Vicky x
Oooh your background looks fabulously messy, LOVE it Jo!
Awesome background. Love the subtle snark.
Great job on the background. Love the sentiment as well.. great choice.
Post a Comment