There's a fun new challenge over at The Sisterhood as we ask you to come and play I is for Ink!
I had a great time playing with some Dylusions ink sprays to create a lovely, inky background. The dashing guy with the beard and the words are from The Gentleman set by AALL & Create. The sentiment was created on my PC.
Our team has been joined by a fabulous Queen and I know you'll love what they've created, so please come and take a look!
6 comments:
What a splendid card Jo. Those blokes are very cool. Hugz
This created an image in my mind that I can't unsee. ROFL!!! Love!
So awesome, the background, the handsome fella...and I am with Jules on the sentiment...mankini....forks in eyes...forks in eyes!!!!
LOL
hilarious card Jo. Love the inking and the sentiment.
Absolutely priceless Jo - I have had a proper laugh over this card! And beautifully made as always. Vicky x
Heee I love your bearded dude, not entirely sure I agree with your sentiment though ;)
Post a Comment