Challenge #64 - Show us your Snowfolk!
Yes, Helen picked a lovely theme for our challenge together and I rushed off to my craftroom to break out my snowman stamps. Here's what I made:
Isn't it strange how the camera picks-up things that your eyes just don't! The splashes of white paint are way more subtle IRL. This cute snowman is from a very old Papermania Do-Crafts set I picked up on eBay a few years ago. The set has some gorgeous elements and I have no idea why anyone would want to part with it! Sadly, it doesn't seem to available anywhere now.
The sentiment and snowflakes are from a Simon Says Stamp set, which is another oldie and no longer available.
My second card for the challenge is this one:
I decided to use my favourite snowman stamp (PB - Snowy), but just swap things around a little by pairing him with these stamps from Simon Says Stamp set Circle Sayings Holiday.
Rudolph has chosen a super fun stamp as his Random Raffle Prize for this challenge.
Helen and I both hope that you'll come and join us!
.jpg)





4 comments:
You're right, Jo - that is a darling stamp set!! You should use the Santa image at CAS Christmas :) Anyway, love your large snowman and the little snowman head in the sentiment circle looks adorable too!!
What jolly snowmen cards...Snowy is my favourite too!
Thanks so much for inviting me to be a Guest Elf and for your kind words! :)
Helen x
Gorgeous cards Jo. I've always loved Snowy but never have been able to find him for sale. He's fantastic.
Jo, both of your snow-dudes are adorable! I have another friend who teases me with that darling Snowy every year - love him popping out of that circle of Christmas cheer!
=]
Post a Comment