It's the final call over at Let's squash It! for our CAS Challenge. Even though I'm still on the Covid sick list I felt well enough to do a little cardmaking this morning and this was the result.
I really do love the EF I used for this card: Distressed Lines by Creative Expressions which I combined with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and a watercolour background and some cute shapes from my scraps box.
There's still a week left to play along in this challenge, and Gail, our lovely guest Carol and I hope all you'll come and join the fun.

5 comments:
Gorgeous card Jo, your colours are so pretty and I love those slightly random shapes! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better x
So pretty Jo. Hope you are feeling better.
You can't go wrong with stripes. And dots. Even big and wonkily shaped ones. I think this card has a cheerful and modern look. Wish you good recovery.
So sorry you're ill, Jo - I'm there with you! Take care and heal quickly! Just love your circles atop the embossed stripes!!
Very stylish design. Emma
Post a Comment