It's July, and so of course The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are playing Christmas in July!
We have the fabulous Queen Beverley on hand to lead her noble subjects as they get super snarky with the festive season.
Here's what I made for the challenge...Isn't this little kitty a cutie? I wonder if he really has been good all year?
The cat and the sentiment are both from Meowy Christmas by Your Next Stamp. This is a great little set and I can see me using every single image as they're all such fun.
The Sisters have really gone to town for this challenge, so why not come on over and join the fun!

%20(1).jpg)
3 comments:
Think this challenge should have been C for Christmas Cats!
This is so awesome, I love the little cat with his halo and the punny sentiment!
So cute!!
Super cute card Jo. Love the simplicity and the fun sentiment.
Such a cute cat and stamp set, would be perfect for many of the people I know. Fun!
I just finished my holiday, first trip abroad with plane since the start of the pandemic, it was lovely. It was very hectic also before I could take my 3 week holiday, so I haven’t been able visiting as regularly as I would like and try to do.
Post a Comment