Tuesday, 2 August 2022

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - July 2022

 



It's Reveal time again over at The Card Chain Challenge.

For this month we had 26 lovely participants who traded cards across the globe.
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:


Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)
(We thought we'd capitalise on the end of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee and July 4th Celebrations in the USA.)

Sketch Option
 
 
(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Birds / Wheels / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Something a friend sent you / Stitches


Joanne in Connecticut was my sender and just look at what I received! What a great way to use the colour combo.
 

I sent this card to Tina in Slovenia.  


I can't give you too many details about this make as the bird stamp was bought second hand and in unnamed packaging, and the friend die-cut came from another crafter. I'm pretty sure the bird is from Simply Graphic, but I can't get the site to open up properly today to share a product link. I loved creating the background with a single stack of birds just repeated across the card. 

If you'd like to join in the fun why not sign up for the Card Chain Challenge???  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month. You make and send a card and receive a beautiful card from the person ahead of you in the chain. Be warned, it's addictive! 

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards,love all the birds on yours and all the dies on Joannes card
Carol x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a great card you sent to Tina, Jo - love the pink with the crisp white friend and birdie!! What a fun one from Joanne too!!

HilaryJane said...

Your birdy background is just wonderful and looks amazing in that bright pink, such an unexpected colour, but it works a treat. Bet Tina loved it. Your card from Joanne is great too xx

Angelnorth said...

Love your stacked pink birdie background with the white die cuts Jo, fab card!

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab card from Joanne and I absolutely LOVE your birdie one Jo, that background is so cool!

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Jo. Love all the pretty pink on the background and your little birdie is so sweet. Lovely card you received as well.

Tina Z. said...

oh, I just love this card, such a clever design. thank you so much.