The end of October beckons and this can only mean one thing: Janis's Cat Lovers Hop!
I do not know how Janis pulls this one together each year, but I'm sooooooooo glad she does. Well done, Janis, you are amazing!
I'm in full-on Christmas card mode right now so here's what I made...
Don't you just love this little kitty from Oddball Christmas Pets by Stampingbella! So cute and great fun to colour. The sentiment is from The Ink Road and the embossing folder is an eBay find.
I need very little excuse to re-share this pic of my hubby and the late, great Mr Custard.
These two were such an item and this photo sums up their relationship perfectly.
I'm going to grab a coffee and take a look at all the fabulous entries over at My Peaceful Garden as I do love a little kitty cardmaking fun!

26 comments:
This saying and the look of the cat... a perfect combination that makes me laugh out loud. Happy hopping and nice to see you here too.
What a gorgeous photo of your husband and Mr Custard. It does break our hearts when they leave us, but what a wonderful memory you've shared. Your little card is hilarious.... yes, he looks really happy! LOL! I have to find this stamp set!! Happy Hopping!
A fabulous, sarcastic Christmas card, Dotty Jo and I love it! Lovely photo and memory of Mr Custard too. Happy hopping. x
OH! I did chuckle at your card and sentiment, it's wonderful. Lovely photo, it's good to remind ourselves of our pets.
Faith x
Such a fun card. Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop!
I absolutely adore the card, Dotty Jo! The cat's expression is too funny and the sentiment is paired with the image purr-fectly. What a beautiful cat Mr. Custard was. :-D I'm dropping by again from the Cat Lovers Hop.
this card is fabulous!
so cute photo!
Hi from Cat lovers blog hop! 🐾
Your card is so cute and funny, so perfect for Christmas! And a wonderful photo too. I'm so sorry you lost Mr Custard :(
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
OMG, the look on his face is simply priceless!! He's like the one bad kid in the family photo who refuses to smile. lol Pawsome & fun card!
Such fun grumpy cat, love his face! :) Beautiful design as well.
Happy Hopping!
Your grumpy xmas cat is adorbs and I love the red white and blue. Hugz
What a face. What a card. Wonderful funny card. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Fun card! The kitty image is a perfect match to the sentiment.
What a fabulous card Jo. Love the cat and what a great picture of your hubby and Custard. He was a great cat.
Love your fun card Jo, great image and sentiment.
Your card has me smiling from ear to ear! So funny!
Adorable grumpy kitty with Santa hat, Jo - just love this entire design!!
Heee what a fab card, LOVE the expression on his face and brilliant sentiment. Mr Custard on the other hand looked completely chilled and relaxed perched there behind your hubby, what a fab pic xx
So adorable and cute! That cat's face says it all! What a great stamp! Thanks for sharing the photo of your hubby and Mr. Custard! Reminds me of my hubby with his beloved Snowie, may she RIP. Hello and Hugs from the Cat Lovers Hop!
Popping over from the Cat Hop today to say hello! I totally love your CAS card! Such a sweet kitty!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Love everything about your amazing card and the kitty's expression is priceless! Thanks for sharing the photo of your kitty and hubby too!
Thanks for participating in the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! I'm hopping by to say hi to everyone and check out all of the amazing cat creations and inspiration.
Roberta
rstevensoncreations.com
Love the sentiment for this cat image.
Love the pretty face! Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!
LOL, your card is hisss-terical! Hopping in from the Cat Lovers Hop, thank you for visiting LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and leaving us some love for the CLH, so much appreciated!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
LOL....what a great cat image to pair up with that sentiment, Jo!! Bwahahaha. This is such a fun card. I love the masked dome background...so pretty and just perfect to put the spotlight on the kitty! Lovely embossing, too.
Thank you so much for participating in the #2022CatLoversHop!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
I thought I’d commented on this one already so trying again! I love your grumpy cat Xmas card, that saying is hysterical! Hopping in from the Cat Lovers Hop & LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!
Post a Comment