Saturday, 1 October 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #219 - D is for Drunk

 


Another fabulous Edna from Sister Lee ushers in another great challenge theme from The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

It seems strange that a group of ardent teetotallers such as the sisterhood should pick this theme, but despite our pledges of total abstinence we thought this might make for an amusing challenge. The gals have put aside their lack of familiarity with alcoholic beverages to create some awesome cards.

I've heard that people can be prone to imbibing considerable amounts of the demon drink during the festive season, so made this card...


I wanted the sentiment to take centre stage, so created a splashy, inky background in blue tones. I really do love this Stamp set from W Plus 9 called Merriest Snowflake. It's one of my favourite Christmas sets and I wouldn't want to be without it. The sentiment comes from MFT set Sassy Pants Holiday too: great fun and just perfect for our theme!

We hope you'll come and join the fun!


7 comments:

ionabunny said...

Cool card Jo. Hic. I tink I ave the purrfect sediment for this challenge. Huzg

SmilynStef said...

That splashy, inky background is da' bomb ... thanks so much for having me join the fun.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous background Jo. And that sentiment is fantastic. Great card

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha I'd need one of those cards for every season! Love it Jo

Pia S said...

Cool sentiment and love the design of those snowflakes.

JulieP said...

I love the card but your post is taking center stage. Alcohol? Me? Really? ROFL!

Donna said...

Is there any other kind of wine???
He he he this is awesome sistah