Edna is certainly looking in the pink for our new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Each October we go PINK at the sisterhood as a reminder to all us gals to check them chest pumpkins and attend to our breast health. You can find helpful information concerning breast care by clicking here.
I made this card using a VLVS pin-up and a fun sentiment from MFT. The background is stencilled in Distress Inks and if I ever find the packaging for the stencil I'll drop in the manufacturing details!
The sisters have created some awesome pink cards, so please come visit and take a look!


%20(1).jpg)
5 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh love the background and the pinup image!
Nicely done sistah :)
Heeee she's fabulous! LOVE your background!
Great image for this sentiment. I'm also loving your pumpkin graphic!
Fun colorful background and I love the pinup image, and I think the sentiment fits perfectly too!
Awesome card Jo. That save the pumpkins badge is cracking me up. Hugz
Post a Comment