Saturday, 29 October 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #221 - H is for Halloween

 


It's Spooky Season over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as we play H is for Halloween. The team had great fun with this challenge, but Edna probably isn't such a fan.

I inked up my favourite Gerder Steiner bat and created a natty batty background for him to fly across. I never tire of this little guy - I think it's his expression that does it!

Wanna see what the sistahs and our fabulous guest star, Fran, have created? Then please fly on over and take a look... 

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an adorable bat, Jo, and I love the scene you've created for him!! Perfect for Halloween!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I saw this at SSS and thought it amazing, on my visit here, I still do :) Love it.
Faith x

Dawn T said...

fabulous Jo. cool card.

Inkyfingers said...

Such a cool card, Jo! Love the colours on your night sky and how you only lit up some of the windows. The sentiment is fabulous and the bat cracks me up!
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

Tee said...

Gorgeous design! Love the colors, houses and all the bats especially Gerder Steiner bat!

JulieP said...

Love your night scene!! So spooky...untilyou see his grin. Great!

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Jo! Great idea for your batty sky and love the little details of lights in your windows!