Tuesday, 3 January 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #70 - Stencils and Masks



Happy New Year and welcome to Challenge #70 or as we'll call it today - the first Christmas Kickstart Challenge of 2023.  

I'm delighted to welcome the lovely Beverly from Bev's Creative Path as our first elf for 2023.

Our theme for Challenge #70 is Masks and Stencils

Beverly has made the sweetest card for this challenge, so please head on over and take a look.

Here's what I made... For some reason I decided to go complicated and made a brick wall with my stencil from Dutch Doobadoo (A5 Bricks). The wreath is made up of a pretty Eucalyptus Wreath from Craft and You and foliage from Sizzix/Tim Holtz Holiday Greens Mini. I used some of my old Gelli Press prints for the foliage.


It wouldn't be Kickstart without the amazing Rudolph and he's in fine form with his first Random Raffle of 2023.


Please come on over and play along with Beverly and me.

6 comments:

Tina Z. said...

this is so beautiful! I love it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the wall behind the beautiful wreath, a lovely creation.
Happy New Year
Faith x

Greta said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous card, Jo!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I could have sworn I had left a comment on your gorgeous card. I love the stone background and the beautiful wreath.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning wreath atop the textured brick background, Jo - love it!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, thanks for the kind thoughts over at mine. Wishing you a very happy and creative New Year. Hugs, Angela xXx