Over at Christmas Kickstart we're in the company of the lovely Beverly from Bev's Creative Path and we're playing with Stencils and Masks.
To inspire us for this challenge Bev created an adorable snowman card and matching envelope. I love how she staged the photograph too!
I really struggled not to simply just CASE Bev's card as I love the design, colours and everything about it, but I came up with this as my 'inspired by...' creation.
I borrowed Bev's big snowflake stencilling, snowman and spotty scarf. There's a mish-mash of different card company's stamps on this one, but they seem to hang together quite well. The snowmen are from Merry Gnomes by Jane's Doodles, the cute fir trees come from Mama Elephant Scene Builder and the sentiment is Puffy Holiday Greetings, also from Mama Elephant. The snowflake background is an older stencil and I've lost the packaging.
I also made this little square card for the challenge. The stencil is from Funky Fossil and the lovely Dala Horse die is from Creative-Depot.
Rudolph starts the year with a sweet little prize from LOTV as his Random Raffle offering. Don't forget to read the Challenge Guidelines before entering as Ruddy can get quite grumpy when participants enter too many challenges and can't be awarded their prize!
Beverly and I can't wait to see your Stencilled and/or masked creations, so please head on over to Christmas Kickstart Challenge #70 and join the fun.






4 comments:
Darling snow couple, Jo - love the little scene!! Ooo - what an amazing dala horse on the aqua snowflake panel.
I just love the Darla horse, I haven't seen this one before, and I love the combo of red and aqua.
Adorable cards Jo. I must get started and get one done. Have a few snowflake stencils I can use.
Great inspiration xx
Post a Comment