We're celebrating Easter in our own special way over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the next two weeks as we play B is for Bunny! As you can see, Edna has dressed for the occasion.
I was surprised at just how many bunny stamps I have in my stash, but it was this little member of the Leporidae family who caught my eye.
This little gal is from a very, very old set from Hero Arts called Sending Happy Thoughts and I've linked to the only available seller I can find.
The sentiment comes c/o my superbly, snarky sistah, Chris, who created this fab set for Stamplorations a while back. I've just been over to Stamplorations to find the link and I'm so happy to see that Shery is sharing some good news on her Cancer Journey Blog site. Keep going, Shery, you're doing great!
Happy crafting, everyone!


6 comments:
She could almost be Miffy! Cute card Jo, love the combination of prints and the sentiment is fabulous!
Love this cute little bunneh, and thank you so much for pairing it so brilliantly with that sentiment! Muah!
so cute Jo. Such a sweet little bunny and just love the sentiment!
Hahaha I know how she feels!
So super cute!
Love the pairing of the cute bunny with the snarky (and Sister Chris) sentiment!
Such an adorable bunny and of course that sentiment is fab!!!
Post a Comment