Tuesday, 1 August 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #77 - Just Elfing Around!

 


For Challenge #77 I'm delighted to welcome back the lady with the flower in her hair AKA Di Wray from Pixie's Crafty Workshop

Di has chosen a fun challenge for us: 

Challenge #77 - Just Elfing Around!

We'd love to see an elf or elves on your cards this month - it's as simple as that!

Here's my first card:


I had such a blast colouring these two - don't they look mischievous? Obviously fresh from their 'Elf on the Shelf' activities! I'm surprised to discover this fun set is still for sale over at MFT. 

I'm linking these guys to the new challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge where their optional extra is ELF!


My second card features another cute and mischievous little guy. I think he's from Lost Coast Design, but I can't find him in their store. The wording was produced on my PC.



This month Di has very kindly provided our prize, so for one month only we have a combined Di's Dream Draw and Rudolph's Random Raffle! Thanks, Di, you're a star!

 


We can't wait to see what you create for our challenge!

7 comments:

Di said...

What super cards Joo. I did gasp and then chuckle at you MFT elves. That same stamp set is on my desk waiting for my reminder post card! Great minds! I'm delighted to be your helper this month!

Hugs
Di xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two adorable cards, Jo - the selfie elfies are so cute and that apologetic elf is darling (love the sentiment!). I'm sure you'll see me at CKC with my elf creations :)

papierelle said...

Two very funny cards, love both cards!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are fun and just perfect Jo, love them.
Faith x

Anonymous said...

Such fun cards. I think I have one or two elf stamps in my stash and I really need to get on with my Christmas cards …
Marianne x

laurie said...

Cute cards...what a fun elf!

JulieP said...

These are awesome!!! I really love that embossing folder on the first one. Thanks so much for linking up to our HLS Christmas challenge Jo!