Saturday, 5 August 2023

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #240 - A is for ATC

We're playing A is for ATC for the next fortnight at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!


When someone says 'ATC' I usually panic nearly as much as when someone says 'Steampunk'! However, I decided that I'd conquer my fear and make something floral or with a cat on it... This is what I made:


Not a cat or a flower in sight, but I had fun pairing this VLVS gal with a little life affirming statement from AI's Housework Set. The background was a gel print I made ages ago using a mask. 

We have some great ATC's on show over at the sisterhood from the team and our Queen - you'll love their makes so much!

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous ATC Jo. I haven't made any of these for such a long time. I did a couple of swaps years ago and got some gorgeous ATC's that I have on display on my notice board. Just love this one - I've got a couple with that sentiment!

Kate said...

Fabulous ATC Jo - love the image and this sentiment is perfect! Great background too! Hugs, Kate

G Peplow said...

And here I was searching for flowers and cats, 😂🤣😂
Excellent atc Jo . Great to see your makes as I dip my toes in blogland again! Xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore making ATCs. This is a fun one!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm with you and ATCs, I rather run a mile, well maybe not? Love the background to this sassy lady, love the sentiment. hahaha
Faith x

Donna said...

My new mantra!
Love your ATC sistah you rocked it!!

Tee said...

Awesome ATC! Love the sentiment too!

JulieP said...

I'm in good company then. (Just what does one do with an ATC? LOL!) You did fabulous!