Saturday, 19 August 2023

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #241 - M is for Music

Welcome, welcome, welcome! There's a brand new challenge available at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and we'd love you to come play along!


When I sat down to make this card I discovered I was in the mood for a little black and white, and this is the result!


This VLVS gal and sentiment really seem to sum up how things are going right now!

You'll love what the crew have created, so please head on over and take a look. 

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is fabulous Jo and that sentiment suits me right now. Love your card.
Faith x

Dawn T said...

fantastic Jo. Great card - great sentiment.

cm said...

I totally relate! The black and white: perfect. The sentiment: snarky sensational! Love this!
hugs~carol

JulieP said...

I do love a b/w card. This is awesome!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the snarky sentiment, Jo - perfect for your retro lady!!

Donna said...

Heck ya!
That would make life to much easier!
Maybe I wouldn't keep getting caught off guard!