Thursday, 29 February 2024

Ho, ho, ho!

 Here I am with yet another Christmas card! I told you I was on a roll. 


Today, I'm playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge where the themes are: 'C is for Cats' 'D is for Dogs'.

I really do love the little critters from Jane's Doodles set O Christmas Tree and decided to pair it with Darkroom Door's Word Block Stamp Christmas, which I masked to create a square background. I added some lovely snowflakes using a stencil that's missing it's packaging. 

I'm also playing again at Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is:



 Little Red Wagon, where it's all about Stencil Power for Challenge #745


And there's just one more day to squeeze in my card at Helen's Rudolph Days February Challenge.


I hope you're all having a happy day wherever you are! 


13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Definitely a HoHoHo, card, I love it. Love the images on the gold embossing. x

Kath said...

A super card - I love the critters and your fabulous embossed background.
Kath x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet holiday dog & cat, Jo - I love the texty embossed stamping behind them too!!

Dawn T said...

so cute Jo. Love your dog and cat on this one.

Aquarius said...

Brilliant Christmas card - just love the sweet critters

Angelnorth said...

Cute critters, great colour scheme, that word block looks fabulous in gold and squared off — what’s not to love here? Great card Jo!

Barbara Godden said...

What a great card, love the gold embossed background, and your colouring is lovely as is the design. So many Christmas challenges to add your holiday card stash.

Pia S said...

A sweet pair and I do like a combination of aqua and red for Christmas, mixed in with a little gold for an additional festive feel.

papierelle said...

Oh, I'm in love with this card and with these two sweeties.

Linby said...

Super cute and great embossing.

Helen said...

Fabulous card - I love these Jane's Doodles stamps too.

Thanks so much for supporting the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Brenda said...

I love the very subtle effect the stenciling gives your darling card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!

Leanne said...

Another fantastic card, love the background and the image is super cute, great card, thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations