Monday, 4 March 2024

A birthday card with an elephant on it...

A lovely friend of mine will be 60 next week and so, of course, I HAD to make her a card. 


Although I met my friend at the Cat Rescue where we both volunteer, I know that she has a real soft spot for elephants, so decided to ink up this fun Katzelkraft stamp and pair it with a sentiment from MFT. I think the crown is also from Katzelkraft. 

Edited to add...


I'm linking this card to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #60



and Seize the Birthday #278where I'm going with the Anything Goes option.


It's a lovely sunny day here in the UK, so I think I'll go for a walk after lunch and enjoy some Springs rays. 

10 comments:

Chris said...

What a fabulous stamp! A brilliant card for your elephant-loving friend.
xx

Aquarius said...

I'm sure you friend will appreciate the humour of this card - brilliant elephant stamp!!

Barbara said...

This card put a big smile on my face. That elephant is the best and I absolutely love that crown. Your friend will love it too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

My sister loves elephants too - I know she'd love this card. I do too - such a fun image with the crown, Jo!!

Darnell said...

This is an absolute hoot, Jo! Your friend will love it, especially how you personalized it by using an elephant! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! I'm also adding it to this week's I.D.E.A.S. Pinterest Board. Hugs, Darnell

papierelle said...

A perfect card for your friend, he will love the special humor!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

@I had a chuckle at this card. It's wonderful and fun. I'm sure your friend will love it. x

Nancy said...

JO, this card put a smile on my face this morning and I am sure your friend loved it. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday!

ionabunny said...

I'm always impressed when someone manages to get an elephant in an envelope. This one is particularly cute. Hugz

Kathyk said...

I'm SURE your friend loved the card, I sure do!

Kathyk