Isn't Tofu and The Snowman from Purple Onion Designs just adorable! I thought this image would pair perfectly with a sentiment from Mama Elephant.
You have to be quick to play at Rudolph Days Challenge as there's such a brief window of opportunity during which to enter. I was ready and waiting to create my card for Challenge #3. Congratulations to Helen (who is currently my guest/elf at Christmas Kickstart) for relaunching this fun challenge.
I'm delighted to join the fun at ABC Christmas Challenge playing H is for Hats.
Finally, I'm also playing at Christmas Craft Creations where the theme for this month is non-traditional colours... I'm hoping Red and Teal are non-traditional enough for the team.
.png)
11 comments:
Sweet snowman with the kitty, Jo - love how you colored that image!!
Such a lovely image and the sentiment 8is just right too - love it.
Too cute Jo. Such a fun card.
Oh my goodness, he cuddle the snowman so cute!!! I'm in love with this card!!
Lurve the snowman with the kitty, so sweet, a beautiful card. x
Aw Jo! What a brilliant card. Needless to say I adore the image you used so beautifully. I only wish the sweet little 'puddy-tat' had a fluffy tail and then he could be 'Dudley'! Perfect colouring and a great sentiment of course.
Thanks for coming to play with us in April's Rudolph Days Challenge.
Hugs
Di xx
Adorable image Jo and beautifully coloured, fabulous card for the stash!
Awwww so cute, I do love a wee Purple Onion stamp! Beautifully coloured too Jo!
That guy is just cute enough for me to want to give him a hug, too! Maybe give that little kitty one while I'm at it!
So darling, Jo - LOVE that new-to-me sentiment!
=]
A very cute and colourful card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.
Post a Comment