Hi guys, it's F is for Fold It over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, and once again our Graphics Goddess has rocked the challenge with her latest Edna! I have no idea HOW Sister Lee comes up with such fabulous graphics, but I'm glad she does.
Here's a cute kitty card made for my friend Susan...
And the final fold...
I had so much fun making this card for Sue and hope she likes it. I always enjoy working with MFT cats; this one just called out for the addition of googly eyes.
And it turns out that the lovely folk over at Inkspirational are also into fancy folding for the next two weeks. There's some lovely inspiration from the DT!
Please, come on over and join the fun at SoSS. You'll love what our fabulous royalty and the Sisters have created for this challenge.

.jpg)

22 comments:
Muah ha ha ha ha ha this is so awesome and such a fun fold
That cat though - totes adorbs and a wee bit snarky - perfect combo!
Oh my G this is just so adorable, then the punch line. Great fold must have a peek, Love your card.
A sweet little kitty and an interesting folded card
Great card, love the fold and the kitty. Anesha x
Hi Jo that is an adorable card. Wishing you a very happy weekend. Hugs Angela xxx
Hahahahha! Awesome sentiment; perfect with your adorable kitty and the cool fancy fold! Thrilled you're joining us over at Inkspirational; hopefully we'll see the entire team in the gallery.
Your comments over on my blog make my heart happy! Thank you for being awesome!
hugs~carol
What a fun fold you used for the story of the cat's birthday message Jo! and thanks for letting me know about the challenge - mine isn't snarky but it is a fold! Julia xx
I don't think I've seen this fold before - it looks great. The cat and sentiment are cute and funny and yes, the eyes are just right.
Darling card with a little special effect!!!
Hahahahhaahhhhaaaaaa. What an adorable kitten, hilarious punchline and great fold. Love that card. Great colours. Hugz
Very cool fun fold, Jo - such a darling kitty in the window!!!
What a cutie Jo, and fab fold too! I had 'lost' my googly eyes for such a long time, but found them today after a clearout hurrah!
Aw so cute! Lovely work; thank you for joining us at INkspirational~
Good one Jo - not one but 2 punch lines! Just a thought, since you've used striped paper, why not enter over at Time Out as well (striped challenge closes the 10th)! Hugs, Kate!
So much fun and a brilliantly thought out card. Love it. x
I'm back to say thank you for linking your fold card with us at Inkspirational:Fold ! Julia xx
Ha Ha! Love it xxx
Gave me a giggle, I’m sure the recipient loved it Jo!
Fabulous fold inspiration! The kitty is adorable.
Awesome sentiment and adorable kitty. Love the fold - very inspiring! Your friend Susan will adore this one! Rosi x
Dream Factory
DotMCC
This is wonderful! I love these kind of folds that don't make the card overly bulky. Great design! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
Just thought I'd tell you again how much I love this. Hugz
Post a Comment