Thursday, 19 September 2024

Now where's my cake?

 Another day, another card...I know, it surprised me too. 


Just look at this little cross-patch from Visible Image - so cute! I paired him with a sentiment from Purrfect Sentiments by Waffle Flower plus a stenciled and splattered background so I could play a few different challenges. 

AAA Birthday are playing Background Focus for Game #65.


Time Out Challenges are getting Snarky


And the lovely folk over at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity would like to see Animals.


BTW, there are some fabulous new Animal images at Lost Coast - you can find them here.

Here's hoping your Thursday is going well and like mine, includes some crafting time.
 

12 comments:

Greta said...

Oh I love your background, Jo! Such a cute card and perfect for our challenge at Time Out!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous background and love the snarky kitty

Aquarius said...

Loving this grumpy cat and the words are perfect

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful background, Jo - just love the kitty with party hat and snarky sentiment!!

Crafting Queen said...

What a great cat image, great card. Anesha

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Oh my goodness! I love your card so much!!! So adorable and funny at the same time! Love the background with the splatters too! :)

Jenny Martin said...

Absolutely love this Jo. Would be perfect for my Daughter! Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely love it. Great background and love the grumpy cat and sentiment, Just Purrfect. x

Kathi said...

Wonderfully purrfect card. I do love Tuxedo kitties and that one is especially festive. Thank you for playing along with the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity's Animal Challenge!

papierelle said...

So funny, I have to smile!!!

Nancy said...

I always say that the best part of the birthday is the cake! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

Tristan said...

A purr-fect background for your cat. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday this month.