Saturday, 2 August 2025

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #265 - A is for Alien

 



Greetings, Earthlings! For August the Sisterhood are playing A is for Alien... And having a truly out of this world experience with our fun theme.

I inked-up this fun little alien from VLVS and added a couple of space ships for extra fun. There are so many fabulous alien images at VLVS and I'd love a few more for my stash, but I'm not sure if I can import them to the UK anymore. Sadly, world trade complications appear to have thwarted my stamp buying.


You'll love the cards created by our reigning queen and the sistahs, so please beam yourself over and take a look!

6 comments:

Donna said...

He he he he he this is so awesome!
I love that alien, his disappointed face and that T shirt!
Yeah I hear ya on the importing craft stuff, I placed an order and it cost me more in tariffs than what I had ordered :(

ionabunny said...

This is so awesome. Fab alien and perfect t-shirt and love the bold colours. Off to dig up some aliens. Or is that zombies?? Hugz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That disgruntled alien with the t-shirt is a hoot, Jo!! Just finished an alien card so will play along!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card Jo, I love the alien and his wonderful Tshirt. x

JulieP said...

Fabulous ink blending on this wonderful background. I adore that shirt. So cute!

Wendy R. said...

I absolute love looooove loooooove this!!!