Tuesday, 2 September 2025

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal August 2025

 

We had 26 lovely participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month over at The Card Chain Challenge.
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option
 
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Tropical / Triangles / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Paint / Stenciling

Here's what I sent to Linda W in Minnesota:


I was in the mood for an uber-CAS creation and this was the outcome. The gorgeous stencil is from The Stencil Studio. Their stencils come in all sizes, including cute mini sizes perfect for cardmaking - just look at their Scandi range!
 
Brenda in the UK sent me this amazing work of art:



Brenda is a super-organised lady and so I've been lucky to have this sitting on my mantlepiece for a few extra weeks! 

So, do YOU want to join the fun that is the Card Chain Challenge????
All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.

We are all about spreading love around the world, one handmade card at a time!! Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

papierelle said...

A great CAS card in a modern style!!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful off set and clean stencil design Jo! So wonderfully CAS! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

I am very glad you were in a cas mood when you made this, it is just stunning and you have made those colours really look amazing. Thanks for the link to that stencil company. I haven't seen them before. I am going for a browse now xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your take on the colors with the triangle rays, Jo! Thanks so much for being my sender in August and for the lovely vellum butterflies too!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Jo. Great design

Jeanne H said...

Great card, Jo. Wish the stencil wasn't so expensive to ship to the US.

Arlene said...

WOW, Beautiful card - it pulls you in.

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the beautiful stencil.
Carol x