Monday, 15 September 2025

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #102 - Reminder


It's Reminder time again over at The Christmas Kickstart. We're in very talented company this month as we have the lovely Leslie from Running with Scissors as our Elfin muse!


Leslie has very kindly created another super card (which you can see over at CKC HQ) as we continue to play:

Challenge #102 - Santa in September


Here's a reminder of Leslie's first card for our challenge:


And here's my Inspired by... creation. 


I loved that Leslie had used a die cut Santa image and so I decided to do the same. I included design paper, a shaped window, an embossed snowy background, gifts with bows and a die cut sentiment from Leslie's original. I felt that Santa needed some googly eyes and I'm so glad I had some in my stash.

Finally, here's Rudolph with his September Random Raffle prize. 


Don't forget to read the Challenge Guidelines before linking up, please. 

Leslie and I are looking forward to seeing your Santa creations!

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jo, it was definitely the right time for googly eyes! These give his sentiment a little bit of snark, don't they? lol
SO fun!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

I love your die cut Santa, Jo! Wondering if that's a Cottage Cutz. It looks familiar. They do have some of the cutest dies. The tiny googly eyes are perfect! I think I need some itty bitty ones like that. Look at his ears, too! So dang adorable!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable Santa with his googly eyes, Jo!!

Dawn T said...

He's awesome Jo. I've been a bit unwell this month, so haven't had the energy to join, but seeing your cute card, I might have to get my Santa die out and play along.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing cards from you both. x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab Santa cards Jo, always love a googly eye!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Fantastic job 👏