Thursday, 2 October 2025

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - September 2025


Hi guys, it's reveal time for the Card Chain Challenge!

We had 28 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month and our total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is a rather amazing 4,781. Im-press-ive! 
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Flamingos / Fish / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:  Foil / Silhouette


I sent this glorious Gloria to Pia in Norway... 


And received this beautiful creation from Hilary in the UK. Such good foiling!


You can see the Reveal post in all it's glory by heading here!

10 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable flamingo, Jo - love how you incorporated the colors too!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous Flamingo and perfect sentiment-love the beautiful card from Hilary too.
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

How fabulous!!

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

They are both so beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

We both used Gloria on our cards this month, Jo - and Gail used one but a different die set - it's the first time I've used mine (even though I've had it for over a year - probably two?!) so was very happy to see it as a theme this month! - That sunburst really pops off the blue water - and what a great sentiment! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

It is lovely to see another card featuring the wonderful Gladys flamingo. she is just gorgeous and I see that Julia used her too. That sunburst background makes a perfect background too. I am so pleased that you like my card xx

papierelle said...

The flamingo and your card are so funny!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So different, but both gorgeous. x

Pia S said...

Gloria is looking fab and I love the sentiment you paired her with and your use of the color scheme. Thanks a lot, I loved this card.

Arlene said...

That is a very jaunty flamingo there. What a fun card with a fun sentiment.