Saturday, 4 October 2025

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #267 - S is for Spooky

 



Edna is helping us play S is for Spooky this month over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! October is also breast cancer awareness month, so we're offering you an option to include pink on your creation.

My card isn't so much spooky as just plain silly!


My Sizzix ghosts are enjoying a chat against a Tim Holtz embossing folder background. All in all, this was a fun card to make. 

I'm going to link this card over at The Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge. This is such a fun challenge and I have no idea why I don't play here more often. Their Mood Board for this month is just brilliant and the DT inspiration rocks!



And finally, don't forget to check them boobies, gals, it's important and could just save your life!


Take care. x

3 comments:

Donna said...

Muah ha ha ha ha ok that totally explains why I can never find spices!!! And yep, the bra, the perfect snack catch all.

Darlene said...

OMG what cute little ghosts and tee hee ... love the sentiment ... made me chuckle!! Well done! Thanks for the kind words about our challenge blog and thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner

JulieP said...

This is just the cutest Jo!!!! I am going to keep a closer watch on my spice drawer from now on.