Tuesday, 2 September 2025

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #102 - Santa in September!


 


Happy September to you all! 

I'm completely delighted to welcome back the lovely Leslie from Running With Scissors to be our Elf over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. 



Leslie, has picked a fun theme for us and we'll be playing:

Challenge #102 - Santa in September!

Leslie has created the loveliest card for our challenge together and you can find it here on the CKC blog, or by visiting her personal blog here

This is my first offering for our Santa challenge:


I bought the Santa image as part of a set from eBay, but have no idea of the manufacturer. I just liked his sweet face and decided to make him the star of my card on a kraft card tag. I wasn't sure how to finish my card and so had a rummage through my stash to find a button to match the background paper. 

My second card for the challenge was made using the pointing Santa from Avery Elle's Ho-Ho-Holiday set. 


I was in the mood for something bright and cheery, and so grabbed the paper pad that was already on my desk from my first card. 


Everyone's favourite reindeer has chosen a cute and cheeky prize for Rudolph's Random Raffle draw...


 Fun Crafter's Companion text stamp



Leslie and I both hope you'll come and join us as we play Santa in September!

4 comments:

papierelle said...

We'll all come and play with you because the theme is so great! I love your funny cards!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Jo, you and Leslie have inspired me to get my Santas out to play along with your fantastic cards! I love your new ebay Santa - he does have the sweetest face, and I love that you added your own stitching on this sweet tag!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know where your Santa came from either, Jo, but he sure is cute! I love your use of the patterned paper, especially those candy cane stripes along the sides. And there they are again on your second card! Love that Santa guy and "the list". You're making me smile! I'm so glad to be your guest elf this month!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - two darling Santa cards, Jo! Thanks for the CKC inspiration - can't wait to play along!!